Check in time is anytime after 3pm. Checkout time is 11am.
A deposit is required equal to one night's lodging, or 50% for stays exceeding 2 days, refundable less a $50 processing fee per room when given at least 14 days notice of cancellation. If less than 14 days is given, the deposit may be applied toward another visit within 6 months. If less than 48 hours is given then the deposit will be forfeited. Deposits for all holidays and holiday weekends are non-refundable. If less than 7 days notice is given for holidays, you will be responsible for the total cost of the reservation(s) you are cancelling, unless we are able to re-book the room(s) at the same rate. Holidays include but are not limited to: New Year's, Valentine's Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, and Christmas Weekend. Please be 100% sure of your travel plans when making all reservations. There are no refunds for shortened stays.
Usually over weekends there are minimum stay requirements and over predominate holidays. Please call for further details 888.809.2056 or email us at email@example.com
There is NO SMOKING allowed in any of the rooms or buildings. You are allowed to smoke outdoors and on balconies. Any guest violating the non-smoking policy will be billed an additional $500 per night for clean up costs to the room.
Our Policy on Children:
The Inn is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment.We can not permit children under the age of 16 except in special circumstances.
Our Policy on Pets:
The Copper Beech Inn welcomes you and extends a very special welcome to your four-legged companions.
Please follow these simple house policies to ensure your pet is kept safe and happy at all times and to ensure the comfort of all our guests.
- Pets are limited to dogs.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room unless they are quiet and comfortably situated in a pet crate.
- Any damages to room and/or property will be the financial responsibility of the pet owner.
- Any resulting billing adjustments for complaints about barking or other misbehaving will be the financial responsibility of the pet owner.
- Dogs must be on a leash and accompanied by an owner at all times when on the property.
- Pets are only permitted in The Carriage House.
- Please clean up after your pet by using the provided pet waste bags when using common areas.
- We have some old towels to lend you to wipe off the dog. Please clean dirty and/or wet paws, at least, before letting your dog in the room.
- Please do not allow your dog on the bed or furniture.
- Please be sure and register your pet at check in. We only allow one dog per stay and the fee is $85. Failure to
register pets will incur an automatic $100 charge to your account. This is a cleaning fee for the protection and health of future guests.
- Since we only allow ONE dog on the property at any time, you must confirm your reservation directly with the Guest Services prior to booking your room.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and compliance with these simple house policies. We wish you and your pet a pleasant stay.
These policies and rules are subject to change without written notice. Please note that room rates are subject to change without notice.